【Gold Credit Trading】How To Make Pending Order Sell
- Before you start the trading, please complete C1 certification & C2 certification and add bank cards (only provide buyer to pay the payment) for your account as required.
- Click the [Settings] button on the top right corner and click [Bank Cards].
- Click [Add Bank] and fill in all the information. If done, click [Confirm].
- After successfully added the bank card, it will be show on the [Bank Cards] page.
- Next, return to homepage and select [Gold Credit Trading].
- Select the country and check the price shown in the system. Then, select the amount and click [Sell].
- Select your bank cards and click [OK]. The alert will show the order was published.
- After published the order, click [History] on the top right corner and view the pending order, and wait the buyers to respond your order.
- If the buyer responded to your order, you will received the notifications from VIM. Just open the APP, and you will see a pending order on the [History] page. The status will be changed from [Pending] to [Pending Transfer].
- Buyer will complete the payment within 180 minutes.
- Remarks: After the status is changed from [Pending] to [Pending Transfer], the buyer must complete the transfer within 180 minutes. If the buyer fails, the transaction will be cancelled automatically, and the buyer reputation will be deducted 1 point.
- After buyer done transfer then fill in the payment reference number and upload the payment slip, the seller will receive the VIM notification, the transaction status will show [Transferred].
- Click [>] to view and check the reference number. If confirmed, click [Confirmed] to proceed the order.
- Remarks: Please be careful and check when the seller received the payment. The buyer’s reference number must be same with the system. If the payment is not received, the seller can choose to dispute.
- If seller already received the payment, just click [I understand] and the Gold Credit will auto transfer to the buyer’s account and the transaction will be successful.
- On the [History] page, the transaction status will show [Completed] and Gold Credit will be deducted. The transaction history can also be found.
Please ask the seller to click the confirm button within 180 minutes after receiving the reference number from the buyer and please verify the receipt of the payment. If the buyer fails to click the confirm button after 180 minutes, the reputation will be deducted 5 point.
VIM Trading Mechanism: The user will charge an additional 5% of the Gold Credit for each sell transaction process as a handling fee.
The seller sells 100 Gold Credit (-105 Gold Credit), the buyer successfully buys and get 100 Gold Credit (The buyer pays: the total Gold Credit of 100)
Make sure your phone is allow to receive the Vim notifications.