【Gold Credit Trading】How To Dispute As A Seller
- The seller may dispute if didn’t receive the payment but the buyer clicked the [Done Transfer].
- After log in, click [Gold Credit Trading] and click [History] on the top right corner.
- Choose and click [>] button of the pending order and click [Dispute].
- Fill in the reasons, upload detailed screenshots of the order including the transaction time. After that, click [Submit].
- After the dispute request done, click [OK] and the relevant team will review it according to the information you’re provided.
- Click [Pending request] to view the status.
- On the pending order page, click [>] and click [Conversation], then you’re able to communicate with administrator.
- Enter the information and click [Send].
- The administrator will reply you within 24 hours.
- After the dispute request is successful, the status will be [Pending request] change to [Successful] and the Gold Credit will be transferred to the buyer’s account.
Make sure your phone is allow to receive the Vim notifications.
After you disputed , the other’s side suppose to give the response within 48 hours. If exceeds 48 hours, buyer didn’t get any response. Then Gold Credit will be auto transferred to the buyer’s account. (In the transaction entering the appeal stage, the system will try to complete the adjustment within 48 hours. If there are any abnormalities or delays, please be considerate.)