【Marketplace】Register My Shop
- User must complete [C2 Verification] before become a seller.
- After log in, click the [Settings] button on the top right corner.
- Click [My Shop].
- Fill in all the information, include shop name, shop registration number, e-mail, country, business address, postal code, city, state/area, shop description, delivery area, country code and mobile number.
- Next, tick the [VIM Merchant Sales and Services Administractive Regulations] and [Prohibited and Restricted Policy for VIM MALL].
- Last, click the [Upload Business Registration Document] before you register.
- Registration document conditions as below :
- The shop holder and the shop name of the business license must be same with the VIM shop name.
- Business products or business scope must be comply with a standard requirement in the mall.
- Business license must be an original document.
- Business license photo must be clear.
- The business license format must be issued by the government of the country.
- After added the document, click [Register].
- Afterwards, the shop status will be: Pending for admin approval and the operating status will be off.
- If the request is rejected, user will be notice a deny alert and the user must be re-upload the document again.
Note: The request process will take 7 working days , admin will approved the request if the document comply with a standard requirement, please wait patiently.
Note: The shop status will be disappear after approval, you can set the status to open and add items for sale.
All merchants must submit 1,000 Gold Credit or 10,000 points as deposit when registering to apply shop.